Effectively engaging with the various arms of government can provide effective guidance for sensitive issues, gain support and assistance, influence regulation and enhance corporate positioning.
The specialist assistance provided by Riley Mathewson can ensure your organisation's message is communicated in an effective and professional manner.
Services offered include:
- Government liaison and negotiations
- Influencing legislative change
- Research and issues monitoring
- Policy assessment and analysis
- Preparation of position papers
- Submissions and presentations to government
Our regular contact with senior public servants, State and Federal Ministers, local government, NGOs and other community representatives gives our clients an understanding of the current issues, knowledge of the internal workings of government, and access to decision-makers. All RMPR senior staff are registered lobbyists.